NEW BLEND for 2021! Our Beard Oils now contain Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, & Apricot Oil.
Your beard may be dry, itchy, wiry, bristly, or even flaky! Ferocious Beard Oil is designed to FIX these issues and makes growing a beard much more rewarding
1. Shake your bottle of beard oil to mix it then apply a small amount (3-8 drops to start with depending on your beard length) to one of your palms and rub your palms together. Use less if you have a shorter beard, and more if you have a longer beard but if your beard feels greasy afterward, you've used too much and you should use less.
2. Massage the beard oil into your beard, with the goal of applying it to the root of your beard. It will naturally spread across your entire beard as you continue to massage it in.
3. Once it is in your beard, distribute and groom your beard it by using your hand, a comb, or brush so it coats your entire beard. Any remaining oil in your hand can be rubbed on your hair, arms or washed off.
- Jojoba Oil: 5 years
- Castor Oil: 1 Year
- Sweet Almond Oil: 1 year
- Sunflower Oil: 1 year
- Apricot Oil: 1 year
- Barbershop - Classic Barbershop Scent
- Blackberry Tobacco - Sweet Blackberry & Rich Cuban Tobacco
Cigar Lounge (HG - Havana Getaway Blend) - Cuban Tobacco, Rich Sandalwood and Smooth Bourbon
Clean Citrus - Tangerine, Lime and Pink Grapefruit
Dangerous Mango - Fresh Mango & Mild Vanilla
Dragon Blood - Orange, Grape, Clove, Rose, Woody Patchouli
- Fetish - TX Cedarwood, Cedar Leather, Clove, Fireplace Embers
- Monkey Business - Banana, Amber & Vanilla
- Naked - Unscented
Orange Cream Pop - Orange Citrus Fruit & Vanilla
Oud to Joy - Oud blended with Raspberry
Power - Birchwood Oud
Savage - Cherry Tobacco & Cedar Leather
- Sublime - Lime Verbena
- Texas Peach - Fresh juicy peach!