Beard Oil and Balm Combo
Buying a Ferocious Beard Oil and Balm Combo is a smart decision! Why?
- It's great to use oil (first) AND balm (after the oil is applied) on your beard.
- I'll give you an automatic discount JUST for buying both! And at Ferocious Beard Company, you can mix and match your oils and combos!
Ferocious Beard's Beard Oil and Balm Combo consists of:
- 1 oz Beard Oil of your choice (FYI - Combos come with Glass Droppers)
- 2 oz Beard Balm of your choice
- Add a Boar Bristle Brush, Comb or BOTH and save even more!
- Autumn Leaf - Lemon, Orange, Peppermint & Cinnamon Leaf
- Black Java - Black Coffee
- Blackberry Tobacco - Blackberry and Cuban Tobacco
- Butterscotch - Butterscotch
- Buzz Off - Texas Cedarwood and Citronella
- Clean Citrus - Tangerine, Lime and Pink Grapefruit
- Cold War - Eucalyptus and Spearmint
- Cypress Spice - Cinnamon & Cypress
- Double Bourbon - Sandalwood and Bourbon
- Dragon Blood - Orange, Grape, Clove, Rose, Woody Patchouli
- Emerald Forest - Ylang Ylang & Pine Needle
- Fetish - Smoke & Leather TX Cedarwood, Cedar Leather, Clove, Fireplace Embers
- Friday Night - Peppermint, Tea tree, Orange and Cinnamon
- Fruity Loopz - Fruity Breakfast Cereal
- Gold Standard - Bergamot, Lemongrass, Black Pepper and Vanilla
- Havana Getaway - Cuban Tobacco, Rich Sandalwood and Smooth Bourbon
- Horchata - Spicy Cinammon Vanilla
- Hot Damn - Cinnamon, Orange & Clove
- Humidor - Cuban Tobacco and Atlas Cedarwood
- Just Tea Tree - Tea Tree
- Lime Sublime Verbena - Lime Verbena
- Lime Vanilla - Lime Citrus Fruit & Vanilla
- Madhouse Margarita - Limone Tequila and Kiwi Coconut
- Miami Heat - Orange, Cinnamon and Black Pepper
- Mile High - Atlas Cedarwood, Vanilla, and Cuban Tobacco
- Mountain Trails - Pine and Bergamot
- Naked Devil - Unscented
- Night Moves - Black Pepper, Peppermint, Cinnamon Leaf & Patchouli
- North Pole - Pine & Peppermint
- Oats and Lager - Warm Oatmeal & a Hint of Lager
- Ol' Barbershop - Classic Barbershop Scent
- Orange Cream Pop - Orange Citrus Fruit & Vanilla
- Plunder - Bay Rum
- Piney Woods - Pine and Lavender
- Plunder - Bay Rum Be
- Razzled - Raspberry Porter
Regular Joe - Coffee & Vanilla
Rio Grande - Lime & Lavender
Rustler - Black Pepper, Sage & Spearmint
- Savage - Cherry Tobacco & Cedar Leather
- Texas Woodlands - Tea Tree, Cedar Wood, & Lavender
- Underway - Sea Spray
- Woodsman - Texas Cedarwood, Tea Tree, Rosemary, and Patchouli
Ferocious Beard Company's unique Beard Balms, hand-crafted in small batches from only the finest ingredients available, will completely moisturize your facial skin and will provide the ultimate comfort, softness, hold and sheen to your beard.
I love I love the scent the DR Cherry bourbon plus the free samples I got the orange cream is the best good job keep up the good workI like the the scent stay with beard throughout the whole day.
Always 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Products are high quality...smell amazing and always reasonably priced! The one stop shop for all beard care needs. Nate's attention to customers needs and wants are top notch always and he's not satisfied until you're satisfied! 👍🏾👍🏾
Absolutely fantastic my favorite!!!! If there was a Cologne in this scent i would buy it up!!! Don't be shy give it a try!👍👍👍
Ordered another Barbershop beard oil and trying my first balm, Double Bourbon. Both products deliver exactly what I wanted. Also got a comb thrown in and it helps to keep my strays in check. Great stuff!
I’ve been using Ferocious products for awhile now. I tried the new scent Wingman Oil/Balm. I must say it’s a great addition to the lineup. It’s not overpowering nor is it not enough scent it’s just right. The balm is a medium hold in my opinion which is what I like and prefer. The scent itself is similar to CK One as it says. If you like cologne scents this is one to add to your collection for sure.