Ferocious Beard Balm is designed to soften and condition your beard and skin, and provide moderate hold for those pesky flyaway hairs.
1. Open your beard balm and apply a thumb-nail sized amount to one of your palms and rub your palms together. Use less if you have a shorter beard, and more if you have a longer beard but if your beard feels greasy afterward, you've used too much and you should use less.
2. Massage the beard balm into your beard, with the goal of applying it to the root of your beard. It will naturally spread across your entire beard as you continue to massage it in.
3. Once it is in your beard, distribute and groom your beard it by using your hand, a comb, or brush so it coats your entire beard. Any remaining beard balm in your hand can be rubbed on your hair, arms or washed off.
Ingredients: Ferocious Beard Balm contains Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Beeswax and essential oils and/or fragrance oils depending on the blend you choose.
Our Beard Balm SCENT PROFILES:
- Barbershop - Classic Barbershop Scent
- Blackberry Tobacco - Sweet Blackberry & Rich Cuban Tobacco
Cigar Lounge (HG - Havana Getaway Blend) - Cuban Tobacco, Rich Sandalwood and Smooth Bourbon
Clean Citrus - Tangerine, Lime and Pink Grapefruit
Dangerous Mango - Fresh Mango & Mild Vanilla
Dragon Blood - Orange, Grape, Clove, Rose, Woody Patchouli
- Fetish - TX Cedarwood, Cedar Leather, Clove, Fireplace Embers
- Monkey Business- Banana, Amber & Vanilla Bean
- Naked - Unscented
Orange Cream Pop - Orange Citrus Fruit & Vanilla
Oud to Joy - Oud blended with Raspberry
Power - Birchwood Oud
Savage - Cherry Tobacco & Cedar Leather
- Sublime - Lime Verbena
- Texas Peach - Fresh juicy peach!